Supreme Grilled Portobello Pizza
- 1 1-4 Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 2 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 5 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 1/2 Cup Cooked Sausage Crumbles
- 7 1/4 Cup Green Pepper, Chopped
- 8 1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
Quick and easy to make on a busy weeknight, this Supreme Grilled Portobello Pizza is easy to customize and a great way to get the kids involved in cooking and trying a new food!
1. Scoop out the gills and cut out the stem of the portobello mushroom cap and brush with a mixture of olive oil and garlic powder.
2. Grill for 10 minutes at 425 degrees.
3. Top each with sauce, cheese, sausage, peppers and onions, return to grill for another 10 minutes. Serve!