Sauced and No Sauce Spare Ribs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 6 Hrs
- 1 Spare Ribs
- 2 Mesquite Wood Chunks
- 3 Favorite Seasoning
- 4 Brown Sugar
- 5 Tiger Sauce
- 6 Butter
- Preheat your smoker to 275˚F.
- Cover ribs with rub.
- Place ribs on the smoker.
- Grill for 60 minutes, then check to see if it needs to be spritzed.
- Grill in 30 minute increments, then check to see if it needs to be spritzed.
- Remove ribs after 3 hours.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil with butter, tiger sauce, rub, and brown sugar.
- Place ribs back on the smoker for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove from aluminum foil and place back on the smoker until desired tenderness.
- Sauce ribs 15-30 minutes before removing from the smoker.
- Remove from smoker, let rest for 15 minutes and enjoy!