Smoked Pulled Leg of Lamb
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 5-6 Hrs
- 1 1 Leg of Lamb
- 2 4 Tbsp Moss by Spiceology
- 3 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 2 Tbsp Salt
- 5 50/50 Mixture Water and Apple Cider Vinegar
If you're feeling adventurous with your grilling, give an exotic piece of meat a try. This recipe for Smoked Pulled Leg of Lamb is the perfect switch-up from your day to day meat types.
- Setup grill/smoker for indirect cooking and bring up to 250F.
- Mix olive oil and Moss rub and set aside.
- Lightly coat leg of lamb with salt.
- Apply oil and rub and coat leg of lamb thoroughly.
- Place leg of lamb on grill, spritzing every 30 minutes throughout the cook.
- Wrap leg of lamb once you have good color around 160F internal and place back on grill.
- Remove leg of lamb when temp probe slides in with little resistance around 200-210F internal.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes, shred lamb and enjoy!