Smoked Spicy Chex Mix
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Traditional Chex Mix
- 2 Cheez-Its
- 3 Butter
- 4 Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 Butter
- 6 Hot sauce
- 7 Favorite Hot BBQ Rub
Take a childhood favorite and add some smoke and spice to it with this Smoked Spicy Chex Mix recipe! You won’t go back to regular kind after trying this!
- Melt 1 stick of butter and then whisk in 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, pour in your Chex Mix and favorite Cheez-Its. Then pour in the butter mixture and mix thoroughly. Make sure you get the buttery goodness everywhere!
- Next, put a layer of tin foil over a large baking sheet and spread the Chex Mix evenly across the pan. Then sprinkle on your favorite hot/spicy BBQ rub!
- Place on the smoker at 225-250 for about an hour, stirring every 15 minutes for even cooking. I like to add a little more rub each time I stir to make sure I have everything coated.
- After an hour, remove from the smoker and let coal for 5-10 minutes then enjoy your new favorite snack!