Smoked Pork Loin
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 Pork Loin
- 2 2 Tbsp Of Your Favorite Rub Of Any Kind
Hey everyone, today we're going to talk about what I think is the perfect first cook for your new smoker, a smoked pork loin. This is a big piece of meat that can take on any different flavor you want; it's a quick cook and will give you plenty of opportunities to master your new cooker. At the same time, a pork loin can feed a bunch of people and is going to be hard to mess up, so even if we make a mistake, it won't be a big deal. So grab your cooker, and let's get at it. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any of the social media below.
- Remove loin from packaging and remove any silverskin if necessary.
- Cover the loin in the 2 Tbsp of rub.
- Bring your cooker up to 300 degrees, set it up for indirect cooking and add 1 small piece of hickory wood.
- Place the pork loin on the grate and place a leave in thermometer in it and set it for 4 degrees.
- Once the loin hits 145 degrees internal temperature, remove it from the cooker, cut it into 1 inch chops and serve,