Smoked Pork Chops
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Thick Cut Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Favorite Char-Griller Rub
- 3 Spray Butter
- 4 BBQ Sauce
These smoked pork chops are the perfect meal that doesn’t require a lot. They’re smoky, juicy, and incredibly tender. All you need is your Char-Griller Grill and your favorite rub to experience the best smoked chops of your life!
- Cover pork chops with favorite rub(s).
- Place pork chops in smoker.
- Smoke for 20 minutes then spray with spray butter if needed.
- Smoke for 20 minutes then spray with spray butter.
- Smoke for 10 minutes then apply BBQ sauce.
- Smoke until internal temp of 145.
- Remove from the griddle and let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!