Smoked Buffalo Wings
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 1.5lbs whole chicken wings
- 2 1/2 cup Franks buffalo wing sauce
- 3 1/5 tbsp. SPG (salt, pepper, & garlic)
- 4 1 tbsp. favorite hot chicken seasoning rub (optional)
These Smoked Buffalo Wings are a classic recipe. Perfectly paired with your choice of carrots, celery, and blue cheese or ranch!
- Remove your chicken wings from their packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Transfer the wings to a gallon resealable bag and add all the remaining ingredients. Seal the bag and mix everything around until the wings are evenly coated in the marinade. Allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours before smoking.
- Remove your wings from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking and fire up your smoker to 275 degrees and prepare for indirect cooking.
- Place your wings in the smoker and cook for 30 minutes or until the wings reach 160 degrees internal temperature.
- Crank the temperature up to 400 degrees to finish the wings to 175 degrees and the skin is nice and crisp.
- Transfer the finished wings to a cutting board or serving tray and plate with carrots, celery, and blue cheese and/or ranch, and enjoy!