Smoked Beef Ribs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 7-10 Hrs
- 1 1 4-5 lb. Rack Of Beef Ribs
- 2 Water and Apple Cider Vinegar in a spray bottle
- 3 2 Tbsp of Kosher Salt
- 4 2 Tbsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 5 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar
- 6 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar
- 7 1 Tsp of Brown Sugar
- 8 1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
Smoked Beef Ribs are truly an undefeated dish. Switch things up in your smoker with this recipe for flavor and tenderness that won’t disappoint.
Alternatively, you can use your favorite pre-mixed rub/seasoning.
- Preheat your smoker to 225-250°F.
- Thoroughly mix the rub ingredients together. Ensure your ribs are as dry as possible for the crispiest exterior. Pat dry with paper towels if necessary.
- Coat the exterior of your ribs in the rub mix, massaging it with hands to make sure it is thoroughly rubbed into the meat.
- Place the ribs into the smoker, fat side up with a water pan underneath close to the Side Fire Box.
- Close the lids and allow to smoke for 2-3 hours before beginning to spritz with water/vinegar mixture every hour until internal temperature reaches 200-203°F. This process should be 7-10 hours depending on the rack.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and wrap in butcher paper, allowing them to rest for an hour before slicing and serving.