Shrimp & Sausage Skewers
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 4 Smoked Sausage Links or Hot links
- 2 20 Large Shrimp
- 3 2-3 Tbsp Blackening seasoning (I used Ashman Co Bayou Blackening)
- 4 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
Want an easy meal that will feed a crowd? Not only do these Shrimp and Sausages skewers cook up really fast, they also look great on the grill! The recipe from Ambassador @IzzyGrillz will be a hit with all your family and friends!
1. Preheat grill to 400F
2. Peel and de-vein shrimp, slice links into 5 pieces each.
3. Wrap shrimp around sausage link and put on skewer.
4. Once all shrimp and sausage are on skewers, sprinkle with blackening seasoning.
5. Place on grill for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, just enough to get a good char.
6. Once cooked baste both sides with teriyaki sauce, remove from grill and serve!