Shrimp & Sausage Skewers
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 4 Smoked Sausage Links or Hot links
- 2 20 Large Shrimp
- 3 2-3 Tbsp Blackening seasoning (I used Ashman Co Bayou Blackening)
- 4 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
Want an easy meal that will feed a crowd? Not only do these Shrimp and Sausages skewers cook up really fast, they also look great on the grill! The recipe from Ambassador @IzzyGrillz will be a hit with all your family and friends!
- 1. Preheat grill to 400F
- 2. Peel and de-vein shrimp, slice links into 5 pieces each.
- 3. Wrap shrimp around sausage link and put on skewer.
- 4. Once all shrimp and sausage are on skewers, sprinkle with blackening seasoning.
- 5. Place on grill for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, just enough to get a good char.
- 6. Once cooked baste both sides with teriyaki sauce, remove from grill and serve!