Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 Shrimp - Quantity is up to you and will determine quantity for other ingredients
- 2 Garlic
- 3 Onions
- 4 Corn
- 5 Lemon
- 6 Red Potatoes
- 7 Cajun Seasoning of Your Choice
This Shrimp Boil recipe is perfect for any backyard gathering. You can prepare this recipe on the side burner of your Hybrid Gas & Charcoal Burner, while also preparing other grilled favorites for the ultimate backyard BBQ.
1. Season water and bring to a boil with garlic and onions in the water.
2. Add the corn, lemons, and red potatoes.
3. Boil until potatoes and corn are tender (Roughly 30 minutes).
4. Season shrimp with Cajun seasoning.
5. Add shrimp and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Build your plate with some of everything and enjoy!