Pork Tenderloin Sliders
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 8-10 Min
- 1 (2) 1 lb. pork tenderloins
- 2 Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Olive oil, for brushing
- 4 Slider buns
1. Pre-heat grill to 400°F. Rinse tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Generously season with salt and pepper or use Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, to taste.
3. Place pork tenderloins on the grill at 400°F for 4 minutes per side, brushing with olive oil occasionally, and turning to ensure good sear marks on each side. Pork is done when internal temperature reaches 140°F.
4. Toast slider buns for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Brush with a layer of BBQ sauce and allow pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving on toasted slider buns.