London Broil n’ Veggie Skewers
- 1 2 Pounds London Broil cut into cubes.
- 2 2 Ounces of Char-Griller Steak
- 3 1 Ounce Soy Sauce
- 4 2 Ounces of Honey Mustard.
- 5 2 Ounces of White Wine Vinegar.
- 6 2/3 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 1 Ounce Sazón
- 8 1 Ounce of Fresh Cilantro (Chopped)
- 9 1 White Onion (Cut into Squares)
- 10 1 Yellow Pepper (Cut Into Squares)
- 11 12-15 Baby Bella Mushrooms (Remove Stem)
- 12 1 Red Pepper (Cut Into Squares)
- 13 Gloves
- 14 Skewers
Need a quick, easy and dinner recipe that the entire family will love? These tender and juicy London Broil N Veggie Skewers are packed with flavor, and then seared on the grill or broiled in the oven for maximum char. It’s summer on a stick!
1. Using a large bowl mix olive oil, cilantro, sazón, steak rub, white wine vinegar, honey mustard & soy sauce. Mix thoroughly.
2. Then add the London Broil meat to the mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3. Allow to rest for 2-24 hours.
1. Add veggies and meat to long metal or bamboo skewers.
*Tip: I used long metal skewers, the metal skewers helps cook the meat inside quicker due to the heat transferring from the metal. Bamboo skewers are always a good option but tend to burn on the tips and you also have to remember to soak them prior to prepping/cooking them.
1. Preheat your smoker/grill to 340°-350°: allow the grill/smoker to thoroughly warm.
2. Add skewers to the grill and cook for 15 minutes: turn skewers periodically.
3. baste with warmed mixture of olive oil, cilantro, sazón, steak rub, white wine vinegar, honey mustard & soy sauce.
4. Remove after 15 minutes or desired internal temperature and enjoy.