Grilled Lemon, Garlic, & Herb Chicken
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 18-20 Min
- 1 3-4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 Zest of one lemon
- 5 1/4 cup of chopped rosemary
- 6 1/4 cup of chopped thyme
- 7 6-8 cloves crushed garlic
- 8 2 tsp. black pepper
- 9 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 10 1 tsp. salt
Try this Grilled Lemon, Garlic, & Herb Chicken recipe to take your weeknight chicken to the next level! This chicken is perfectly charred and flavored just right.
- Combine all of the ingredients, minus the chicken, into a bowl and mix until combined to create a marinade.
- Pat your chicken dry. Use a fork and poke a few holes into the chicken breast to allow the marinade to soak into the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a resealable bag and pour the marinade over top. Mix the chicken around to ensure that it is fully coated and transfer to a fridge. Marinade for at least 4-6 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove your chicken 25-30 minutes prior to grilling to get to room temperature. Preheat your grill to medium high heat, 350-400 degrees.
- Grill your chicken for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees in the thickest part of the meat. Remove from the grill and let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Once the chicken is rested and sliced, serve with any pasta or salad as your main protein, and enjoy!