Gravity 980 Smoked Pulled Turkey Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 1 bone-in turkey thigh
- 2 Favorite BBQ dry rub
- 3 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 6 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 7 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 8 1 tsp horseradish
- 9 Coarse sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 Brioche rolls
- 11 Slaw
- 12 Pickles
Lunch or dinner, this smoked pulled turkey sandwich is the perfect way to satisfy your hunger. The juicy turkey paired with a delectable sauce will melt in your mouth. We love this sandwich, and we hope you will too!
- Pat down turkey thigh with paper towels. Lightly dust thigh with BBQ dry rub.
- Remove slides from Gravity 980 grill. Turn on and set temperature to 135°C. Throw in a chunk of cherry wood.
- Place turkey thigh in grill and smoke for 4-5 hours or until internal temperature has reached 80°C.
- While turkey is smoking, mix together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, horseradish, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Once turkey has reached internal temperature of 80°C, remove from grill. Use two forks to pull the meat apart.
- Slice each brioche roll in half and toast quickly on grill. Place pulled turkey on roll, adding slaw and drizzling with Bama white sauce. Finish by adding a sliced pickle on top.