Fresh Summer Corn Avocado Tomato Salad
Prep Time: 6 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 2 Cups Cooked Corn (Grilled Is Preferred)
- 2 2 Avocados Cut Into Small Cubes
- 3 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 1/3 Cup Of Chopped Red Onion
- 5 2 Tbsp Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 1/2 Tsp Of Sea Salt
- 7 1/2 Tsp Of Black Pepper
- 8 1 Tbsp Of Lime Juice
- 9 1/4 Cup Of Cilantro
Embrace the lighter side of summer with this balanced, colorful side dish, perfect for any cookout or gathering. This Fresh Summer Corn, Avocado, Tomato recipe is sure to bring guests back for seconds.
- Combine the primary salad ingredients: corn, avocado, tomatoes, and red onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients: olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, lime juice, and cilantro until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly.
- Chill the salad for at least an hour before serving.