Flat Iron® Homestyle Hash Brown Patties
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 1/2 Lbs of Russet Potatoes
- 2 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chives (Minced)
- 3 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Minced)
- 4 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 5 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 6 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 7 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil or Canola Oil
It’s no secret; potatoes are delicious in any form. For breakfast, experiment beyond the classic home-fried potatoes with this delectable Homestyle Hash Brown Patties recipe. Not only fun to make, but also fun to eat, these patties will be sure to bring more life to your mornings.
1. Wash, peel, and dry potatoes. Grate them into shreds then press with a paper towel to eliminate moisture.
2. Preheat Flat Iron Griddle to medium-high heat.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together grated potatoes, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
4. Drizzle oil on griddle.
5. Form potato mixture into patties and place on the griddle.
6. Cook each side for about 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.