- - 10.5 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- - 1 ½ C. sour cream
- - 32 oz. pkg. frozen potatoes, thawed
- - 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- - 3 C. cheese crackers, crushed
- - 1 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- - 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
2. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese until well blended.
3. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet
4. Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter together to make topping and evenly spread over the potatoes and cheese mixture.
5. Place on the indirect side of the grill and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!