Barbecue Chicken Foil Packets
- 1 Barbecue Sauce of Choice - 3/4 Cup
- 2 Honey - 2 Tbs
- 3 Apple Cider Vinegar - 3 Tbs
- 4 Smoked Paprika - 1 tsp
- 5 Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- 6 Olive Oil - 1 to 2 Tbs
- 7 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 1 Zucchini
- 9 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 10 1 Red Onion
- 11 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 12 Fresh Parsley
Barbecue Chicken is a great summertime meal. Everyone can agree it’s delicious and it goes with basically any side dish you can dream up. While we are always all for doing things right on the grill grates, we know that some people don’t have the time for all the clean-up that grilling with barbecue sauce can sometimes require, so here’s our easy Barbecue Chicken Foil Packets Recipe.
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat
2. Tear off or cut four large squares of foil
3. Chop the veggies into chunks
4. Place a chicken breast in the middle of each piece of foil
5. Divide vegetables evenly among packets
6. Drizzle chicken and vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
7. In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar, chili power and paprika
8. Brush sauce on chicken and reserve some for later
9. Place foil packets on the grill for 7 to 8 minutes, then flip and grill for 6 to 8 minutes.
10. Remove from grill, carefully open packets, brush chicken with reserve sauce, top with parsley and serve.