Bacon Jalapeno Smash Burgers
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Buns
- 2 80/20 Ground Beef
- 3 Bacon
- 4 Onions
- 5 Jalapenos
- 6 American Cheese
- 7 Sauce: Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, & Dill Relish
Fire up your griddle for this Bacon Jalapeno Smash Burgers recipe! Be sure to double up on your patties to get the best outcome!
- Roll out 1/3 lb. meatballs and set aside.
- Prepare your sauce by combining equal parts mayo, ketchup, mustard, and dill relish.
- Thinly slice your onions and jalapenos.
- Preheat your Char-Griller® Flat Iron® Griddle and begin cooking your bacon.
- After your bacon is cooked, place the meatballs on the griddle and top with them a handful of onions and jalapenos.
- Smash your patties down and season them with Char-Griller® Steak Rub.
- Once a nice crust is developed, flip the patties and add your American cheese.
- Once the cheese is melted, begin assembling the burgers.
- Double up on the patties, one with onion and one with jalapenos.
- Bun, sauce, bacon, patties, more sauce, and top bun!