2-Burner Flat Iron® Asparagus
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1 Lb of Asparagus, woody ends cut off (for more tender results, lightly boil them for 2-3 minutes first)
- 2 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 4 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- 5 1/2 Tsp of Pepper
The Flat Iron® is taking your boring ol’ veggies up a notch. These garlicky asparagus spears are no exception. Whip up this flavorful side for your next weeknight dinner or even chill and incorporate it into a salad
- Pat your asparagus spears completely dry. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Toss the asparagus with the oil mixture, ensuring each spear is thoroughly coated.
- Heat your Flat Iron® to medium-high heat. Arrange asparagus on the cooktop in a single layer. Cook for 4-5 minutes before turning them with tongs, allowing the other side to cook. Continue turning until they are tender to your liking.
- Remove from the griddle and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!