Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 3½ Hrs
- 1 7-8 lb. turkey breast, cubed
- 2 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Chicken BBQ rub
- 4 BBQ sauce
- 5 1-2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Salt and pepper, to taste
3. Pre-heat grill to 230°F. Place pan with turkey on the grill and smoke for 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. While turkey is smoking, place a cast iron skillet on the grill and heat until very hot.
5. Remove turkey from roasting pan and add to skillet with onions, butter and more BBQ sauce. Allow to smoke for an additional 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.