Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Tri-Tip
- 2 Favorite Rub(s)
- 3 Worcestershire Sauce (optional to use a binder)
- 4 Hickory Wood (preferred wood)
Decided to try out cooking a tri-tip? This Reverse-Seared Tri-Tip recipe is a great method to try!
- Preheat smoker/grill to 275F.
- Apply Worcestershire sauce to the tri-tip.
- Cover tri-tip with rub(s).
- Place on the grill for 30 minutes and monitor for internal temperature to reach 125-130F.
- Remove from the grill and cover.
- Increase the grill temperature to 600F or higher.
- Put tri-tip back on grill after grill gets to temperature.
- Sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill, let rest for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy!