Tri-Tip, Mussels, & Chimichurri
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time:
- 1 Tri-Tip
- 2 Mussels
- 3 Spanglish Asadero Seasoning (All Purpose, Surf and Turf, Fiery Citrus Habanero)
- 4 Chimichurri: Parsley, Cilantro, Garlic, Green Onion, Oregano, Red Pepper Flakes, Red Pepper Flakes,Olive Oil
Surf n' Turf done easy! One of our favorite summer meals is a classic surf n' turf. Pitt Boys BBQ delivered with this Tri-Tip and Mussels combo. The chimichurri is great with both and adds an amazing contrast to the buttery tri-tip.
Can't find Tri-Tip? No worries! This recipe works great with any cut of steak.
1. Season your tri tip with Spanglish Asadero’s All Purpose seasoning
2. Season the mussels with the Fiery Citrus Habanero and the Surf & Turf blends
3. Prepare the chimichurri:
4. Prepare the grill, we used the charcoal side of the Triple-Play grill/smoker
5. Grill the tri-tips to your desired liking
6. Place all the mussels on a wire rack for easier grilling
7. We used pre-steamed mussels so all I had to do was essentially heat them up
8. Once everything is done grilling, top each mussel with a scoop of chimichurri
9. Slice your tri-tip and top with the chimichurri as well
10. Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!
Make your life easier and use a wire rack to grill the mussels