Teriyaki Marinated and Glazed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 60 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Pork Chops
- 2 Trader Joe’s Teriyaki Sauce
There are endless flavor combinations that go well with pork chops, and this recipe is one that works great! Spice up your regular pork chops with this Teriyaki Marinated and Glazed Pork Chops recipe!
- Marinate the pork chops in the teriyaki sauce for one hour.
- While marinating, fire up the grill to 350 degrees.
- Remove chops from marinade and toss them on the grill.
- Cook them at 350 degrees, and after 3-4 min when they has a nice char, flip them and glaze them.
- Continue cooking to your desired temperature, remove from grill, and allow to rest for five minutes. The flavor was excellent and a great twist to a midweek meal. Enjoy!