Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 1 Bottle Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 Sriracha
- 4 Green Onions
- 5 Sesame Seeds
- 6 Large Skewers
Do you love Hibachi as much as we do? If so, these teriyaki chicken skewers are the easiest way to bring Hibachi flavors to your home. We guarantee you and whoever else you're cooking for will be pleased with this recipe!
- Marinate the chicken thighs for as long as you can using half the bottle of teriyaki, salt and pepper, and some sriracha.
- Begin skewering the chicken on the largest skewers you can find.
- Prep your Triple-Play grill/smoker by removing the grates and adding a chimney full of briquettes.
- Lay the skewers directly across the entire grill over the charcoal.
- Once the chicken is about 75% cooked, begin glazing with the remaining teriyaki sauce.
- Keep flipping until you get a nice char and reach 165*F internal temp.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy!
- Pitt Tips:
- Invest in some large skewers! Super fun way to cook/grill.