Steak and Shrimp on the Flat Iron Griddle
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Strip Steak
- 2 1 Lb Raw Shrimp
- 3 1 Yellow Onion
- 4 Handfull Of Mushrooms
- 5 Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
- 6 Char-Griller Creole Seasoning
- 7 1 Stick Of Butter
- 8 Salt and Pepper
- 9 Garlic Powder
All of the best of summer on one grill! Ambassadors @PittBoysBBQ made this epic feast all on their Char-Griller® Flat Iron® Griddle! From steak and onions to peaches for dessert, you've got everything you need for a feast in a flash.
- If frozen, thaw your shrimp in the sink under running cold water. While that’s going, cut up your onion and mushrooms.
- Prepare your steak by patting dry, adding the steak seasoning, and finally coating with some olive oil.
- Next, heat up your griddle to high heat for the onions/mushrooms and medium for the shrimp.
- Toss on the onions and mushrooms on the high heat side and the shrimp on the medium heat side.
- Add some butter, salt, pepper, garlic to the onions/mushrooms and the creole seasoning on the shrimp. Move them around a bit so you don’t end up burning them. Remove when done.
- Clear your griddle and throw the steaks on the high heat. You should hear a nice sizzle. Flip every couple minutes until done to your liking.
- Plate it up and enjoy!