Spicy Grilled Cheese with Grilled Onions
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min
- 1 Sliced Bread
- 2 Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Provolone Cheese or Havarti Cheese
- 4 Grilled Onions
- 5 Cream Cheese
- 6 Pickled Jalapenos
- 7 Melted Butter
- 8 Char-Griller Grills Flat Iron Griddle & Char-Griller Grills Melting Dome & Squeeze Bottle
Take your regular grilled cheese to the next level with this Spicy Grilled Cheese with Grilled Onions recipe! This makes a perfect lunch for any cheese fan!
Cream Cheese Patty Directions
- Using a food processor, combine pickled jalapenos, cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and provolone or Havarti cheese.
- Mix Ingredients.
- Remove from the food processor and form patties in the shape of a burger.
- Place in the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
Grilled Cheese Directions
- Fired up the Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle to medium heat.
- Placed melted butter on the griddle.
- Warmed the grilled onions.
- Place the sliced bread slices on the butter.
- Place sharp cheddar cheese, cream cheese patties, and grill on top of the bread.
- Cook both sides of the bread until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Pro Tip: If the cheese is not melting, use a Char-Griller Melting Dome. Cover the grilled cheese with it, then spritz with water around it and this will create moisture and melt the cheese and the bread will remain crispy.