Smoked Sweet Garlic Chili and Teriyaki Wings
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1 Bag Of Party Wings
- 2 Favorite Wing Rub
- 3 G. Hughes Sugar Free Teriyaki Marinade
- 4 Garlic Chili Paste
- 5 Monk fruit sweetener
- 6 Apple Cider Vinegar
These wings offer a sweet and spicy or mild flavor profile to any game-day snack or meal. Made with sugar-free sauces, you can feel good about reaching for these repeatedly. The only decisions you must make are Sweet or Spicy and Drums or Flats?
- Pat wings dry with paper towel and season with favorite wing rub (I like a maple bourbon base rub for chicken).
- Heat your grill up to 350*, coating the grates with oil while they warm up (for nonstick)
- Place wings on grill and cook for about 15 mins, flip wings over and cook for about another 15 mins.
- Chicken is technically done at 165* IT but I like to take my wings to about 175*-180*ish; this gives them a more fall off the bone texture while crisping the skin.
- Toss wings in Teriyaki or Sweet Garlic Chili sauce.
SWEET GARLIC CHILI SAUCE
- Mix ½ bottle of Garlic Chili sauce with ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar and monk fruit sweetener (to taste) in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir ingredients until everything has combined.
- Pour directly over wings and toss.