Smoked Sweet Garlic Chili and Teriyaki Wings
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 1 Bag Of Party Wings
- 2 Favorite Wing Rub
- 3 G. Hughes Sugar Free Teriyaki Marinade
- 4 Garlic Chili Paste
- 5 Monk fruit sweetener
- 6 Apple Cider Vinegar
These wings offer a sweet and spicy or mild flavor profile to any game day snack or meal. Made with sugar free sauces, you can feel good about reaching for these repeatedly. The only decisions you must make are Sweet or Spicy and Drums or Flats?
- Pat wings dry with paper towel and season with favorite wing rub (I like a maple bourbon base rub for chicken).
- Heat your grill up to 350*, coating the grates with oil while they warm up (for nonstick)
- Place wings on grill and cook for about 15 mins, flip wings over and cook for about another 15 mins.
- Chicken is technically done at 165* IT but I like to take my wings to about 175*-180*ish; this gives them a more fall off the bone texture while crisping the skin.
- Toss wings in Teriyaki or Sweet Garlic Chili sauce
SWEET GARLIC CHILI SAUCE
- Mix ½ bottle of Garlic Chili sauce with ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar and monk fruit sweetener (to taste) in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir ingredients until everything has combined
- Pour directly over wings and toss