Classic Pulled Pork
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Hrs
- 1 Pork Butt
- 2 Rub of Choice
- 3 Brown Sugar
- 4 Apple Juice
- 5 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Butter
This classic Pulled Pork recipe is perfect for any low n' slow smoking day spent in your backyard!
- Preheat grill to 250.
- Apply rub to pork but and let it sweat for 30 minutes.
- Mix apple juice (75%) and apple cider vinegar (25%) to use for spritz.
- Place pork butt on the smoker for 1 hour.
- Check to see if it needs to be spritzed and let it smoke for 1 more hour.
- Spritz pork but and let it smoke for 2 hours.
- Spritz pork butt and let it smoke until internal temperature of 163-165 is reached.
- Remove pork butt.
- Increase the smoker temperature to 300.
- Wrap the pork butt.
- Place the pork butt back on the smoker until internal temperature of 203-205 is reached.
- Remove the pork butt from the grill and let rest for 1-2 hours.
- Shred the pork butt and enjoy!