Smoked Roasted Vegetables
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 medium onion
- 2 1 zucchini
- 3 1 small green bell pepper
- 4 1 small red bell pepper
- 5 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 6 Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 7 Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat grill to 400°F. Rinse all produce and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Slice bell peppers in half and remove stem, core and seeds. Remove outer layers of onion and slice in half. Slice zucchini in half and remove ends.
3. Place vegetables on grill, equally spaced apart and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and grill marks develop. Skins of bell peppers should be lightly charred.
4. Lightly brush vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.
Slice vegetables into 1” strips when cooled enough to handle and serve. Enjoy!