Smoked Potato Salad
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 90 Min
- 1 2 lbs. of Russet Or Red Potatoes
- 2 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
- 3 1 Tbsp of Yellow or Dijon Mustard
- 4 1 Celery Stalk (Finely Diced)
- 5 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs (Peeled And Diced)
- 6 1 Tsp of Chopped Dill
- 7 1 Tbsp of Sweet Relish
- 8 1/2 Red Or Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 9 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
A great addition to any cookout, this Smoked Potato Salad packs some serious smokey and herbaceous flavors for a dish that won’t disappoint.
- Preheat your smoker to 200-225°F. Smoke for about 90 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Allow the potatoes to cool before slicing into small cubes. Toss with the apple cider vinegar then thoroughly mixing in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or serve chilled. Enjoy!