Smoked Pork Loin
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Pork Loin
- 2 Grindstaff Rub Co All Purpose Rub
- 3 Grindstaff Rub Co Three Kings Rub
- 4 Grindstaff Rub Co. - Fat Apple Sauce.
Pork Loin is a wonderfully versatile cut of meat that can take on many flavors. Because pork loins are so big, you can practically feed the whole block! This pork loin recipe is great for people who want classic BBQ flavors fast.
- Fire up the AKORN JR with your favorite charcoal and a few chunks of wood. I used B&B Lump charcoal with Chigger Creek Hickory chunks.
- Coat all sides of the loin with rub. I used Grindstaff Rub Co - All Purpose Rub & Three Kings.
- Using the smoker plate for the Akorn JR, smoke at 300 degrees for 40 minutes per pound. With about 25 minutes left, take your favorite BBQ sauce and mop on the outside. I used Grindstaff Rub Co. - Fat Apple Sauce.
- Once the internal temperature is hit, remove from grill and let rest for 20 minutes. Slice up and enjoy!