Smoked Lobster Tails
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 4-6 lobster tails
- 2 1/4 cup butter
- 3 4 cloves garlic
Who says lobster is just for expensive nights out? Not us! We believe anything you can order at a restaurant can be made 100 times better at home on a Char-Griller grill. These buttery lobster tails are so delightful; you’ll never want to eat out again.
- Preheat smoker to 400º F.
- Open lobster tails with poultry or heavy-duty kitchen scissors. Release lobster meat from inside of shell by running your finger on the inside of the shell between the meat and shell.
- Melt butter with garlic cloves over medium-low heat. Drizzle over lobster meat on the inside of opened shell, between lobster meat and shell.
- Place onto grill/ smoker and smoke until internal temperature registers 130-145º F.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes. Then, using a fork, slide the fork underneath the lobster meat and lift it out and onto the top of the lobster tail shell.
- Serve with additional garlic butter.