Recipe:Smoked Chex Mix
- - 3 C. corn Chex® cereal
- - 3 C. rice Chex® cereal
- - 3 C. wheat Chex® cereal
- - 1 C. mixed nuts
- - 1 C. mini pretzels
- - 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- - 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- - 1½ Tsp. seasoned salt
- - ¾ Tsp. garlic powder
- - ½ Tsp. onion powder
- - 1 Tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
1. Pre-heat grill to 250°F. Melt butter in a small pan and mix in Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, if using.
2. Place Chex cereal, mini pretzels and mixed nuts in a large roasting pan. Add melted butter mixture and stir to evenly coat.
3. Place pan on the grill and smoke at 250°F for 1-1 ½ hours, and stir every 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove pan from grill and spread smoked Chex mix on paper towel-lined plate to cool.
Store in an airtight container or storage bag. Enjoy!