Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Spicy Black Raspberry BBQ Sauce
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 18 Pieces of Thick Cut Bacon
- 3 Honey Hog BBQ Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
- 4 1/2 Cup Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice (or your favorite juice)
- 5 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 6 2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7 4 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 8 4 tbsp. Ghost Berry Hot Sauce (or your favorite fruity hot sauce)
- 9 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 2 tbsp. Honey Hog BBQ Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning)
This Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Spicy Black Raspberry BBQ Sauce from Char-Griller® Ambassador, Cory Shackleford of @cory_in_the_kitchen is delicious meal complimented by fruity and spicy BBQ sauce. You can never go wrong with anything wrapped in bacon!
- Set up the grill with Cherry Wood(open all doors, vent and fire wall, add charcoal with smoking chunks and light a fire starter)
- Set grill to 350F and turn on turbo to get the smoke going.
- Season chicken breast with seasoning.
- Wrap each piece of chicken tightly, using 3 pieces of bacon for each piece of chicken.
- Once grill has reached temp, add the chicken breasts to the grill and insert a probe into the biggest piece of chicken.
- Add your sauce pan on the grill, closest to the hopper to preheat.
- Close grill and smoke until 160f internal, about 45-60 mins.
- When the chicken is about 15 minutes from being finished, add the BBQ sauce ingredients to the sauce pan and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Once the chicken breasts hit 160f, move them to the top rack(I suggest placing some foil under the chicken to save some clean up on your grill). Baste chicken breasts with the BBQ sauce, close lid and let them tack up for about 5 mins.
- Let them rest for about 10 minutes and enjoy!