Simple Seasoned Dressed Greens
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 2 Cups Of Freshly Washed Spinach
- 2 2 Cups of Freshly Washed Kale
- 3 2 Tbsp Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 2 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice
- 5 2 Tbsp of Romano Or Parmesan Cheese
- 6 1 Tsp Of Paprika
- 7 1/2 Tsp Of Celery Seed
- 8 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 9 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 10 1 Tsp Of Black Pepper
Retire your boring old salad recipe and spice it up with this Simple Seasoned, Dressed Greens recipe.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach and kale together.
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning mixture.
- Lightly toss greens with olive oil, lemon juice, and choice of cheese.
- Once the salad is fully dressed, pour over Paprika,Celery Seed, Garlic Powder,Sea Salt,Black Pepper and mix thoroughly until the entire salad is coated in both the dressing and seasoning mixture.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.