Shrunken Head Apple Punch
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 7 Small Apples
- 2 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 6 Cups Apple Juice
- 4 2.5 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 5 Juice of 1 Lemon
- 6 1/4 Cup Honey
- 7 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 8 2 Cinnamon Sticks
Need something creative for your Halloween Party? Char-Griller Ambassador Angel Hernandez came up with this creative Halloween Punch Recipe that uses the grill to add the exact right amount of smokey flavor to take your punch to the next level.
Want to make a grown-up punch? Add whiskey or a caramel flavored vodka!
1. Light grill for indirect heat and heat to 225.
2. Peel apples.
3. Carve little eyes and mouths into the apples with a tip of a butter knife.
4. Place remaining ingredients in a shallow pan.
5. Place apples on grill along with the pan.
6. Allow to smoke for 45 minutes.
7. Remove pan and apples from grill and allow to cool.
8. Transfer juice to a punch bowl and add in apples.