Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 3-4lbs. Cross Rib Roast or Chuck Roast
- 2 Rojo Smoke Seasoning (or your favorite BBQ rub)
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 5 Mesquite Smoking Chunks
This Shredded Beef recipe goes great on tacos, sandwiches, pizzas, and so much more!
- Preheat your grill to 250f with mesquite chunks
- Trim any silver skin and excess fat from the roast
- Coat in a little olive oil or binder of choice
- Cover in your rub of choice
- Insert thermometer and onto the grill until it hits 165f internal, spraying with beef broth every hour
- Add the roast to a small pan with 1 cup of beef broth and cover
- Raise the grill temp to 300f and back on until it hits 205f internal
- Let cool slightly and shred
- Add some of the pan juice and 2 tbsp. of seasoning, mix and enjoy!