Satay Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 1 Dozen Party Wing Sections
- 2 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 1 Tbsp Ground Coriander
- 4 1 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 1 Tbsp Salt
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 8 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 9 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 10 1 Clove Garlic Minced Fine
- 11 1 Tbsp Ginger Paste
- 12 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 13 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
These chicken wings are marinated, then baked until crisp and golden. These Satay Chicken Wings will be the hit of the party!
1. Preheat grill dual zoned to 350 degrees. In a large bowl toss the wings with the oil and coat evenly with the cayenne, turmeric, coriander and salt. Grill over the cold zone with the lid closed for 40 minutes.
2. While the chicken is grilling, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, sriracha, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.
3. After 40 minutes, remove the chicken and toss in the sauce. Place wings on the hot side of the grill and grill until sauce chars slightly. Around 3-5 minutes per side.