Salt and Vinegar Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Char-Griller Chicken Rub
- 2 Wings
- 3 1/3 cup of Distilled Vinegar
- 4 2 Teaspoons of Salt
Are you a fan of salt and vinegar? These wings are a must-try for you! Combining the flavor of salt and vinegar on grilled wings makes for a delicious tangy and savory treat!
- Preheat smoker to 300 degrees and seasoned wings with chicken rub.
- Allow to rest 30 min.
- Cook wings for 1 hr and then bump temps up to 350 degrees to crisp up the skin and finish at a internal temperature of 165.
- Combine vinegar and salt and pour over wings.(You can also double the vinegar recipe for more tang.)
- Toss wings in mixture and enjoy these delicious wings.