Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30-40 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings
- 2 Favorite Rub(s)
- 3 Canola Oil (your choice of preferred oil)
- 4 Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 5 Spray Butter
The list of possible wing flavors is endless. It can be difficult to decide how you want to flavor your wings when you have so many different options. This Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Wings recipe perfectly combines the flavors of fruity, spicy, and smoky for a wing flavor you'll want again and again.
- Preheat smoker/grill to 350F.
- Spray wings with oil.
- Cover wings with rub(s).
- Place in smoker/grill for 20 minutes.
- Spray both sides of the wings with butter.
- Continue smoking/grilling for 15 mins.
- Coat both sides with BBQ sauce.
- Continue smoking/grilling for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from the smoker/grill, let rest for 5 mins and enjoy!