Queso Fundido Stuffed Grilled Jalapeños
Prep Time: Five Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 4-6 Large Jalapeños
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 1/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 4 4 Ounces Chorizo
- 5 4 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella
- 6 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Make this ooey-gooey queso fundido stuffed grilled jalapeño and everyone will love you!
- Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise.
- Crumble and cook the chorizo over medium heat along with the garlic and onion.
- Melt together mozzarella and heavy whipping cream until creamy, and combine with the chorizo.
- Spoon the mixture into the jalapeño halves, gently rest in a cast iron pan, and grill until browned and bubbly.