Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 Pork Steaks
- 2 Meatmitch Whomp Rub
- 3 Sucklebuster Honey BBQ Glaze
This Pork Steaks recipe is a classic dish, perfect for any meal! Pair with your favorite rub and BBQ sauce, and you have a delish main course ready to go.
- Fire up the Char-Griller® AKORN® to 275 degrees.
- Season the steaks and allow the rub to set while the grill comes to temperature.
- Put the steaks on and allowed the rub to caramelize on the grill. This takes about 40 minutes.
- Add the honey BBQ glaze and let the glaze set.
- Removed the steaks and enjoy!
- Pro Tip: You can cook the meat to your desired temperature!