Pork Belly Lollipops
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 5 Hrs
- 1 Pork Belly (Skinless)
- 2 Skewers
- 3 Sriracha
- 4 Char-Grillers Rib Rub and Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 5 Teriyaki Sauce
- 6 Honey
- 7 Butter (1 Stick)
- 8 Brown Sugar
- 9 Sesame Seeds
- 10 Green Onion
Who needs a fork and a knife for pork belly?! Not us! Stick your pork belly on a skewer and dig in with this recipe from Pitt Boys BBQ!
- We will be using the Triple Play® Smoker and using the side firebox to smoke these lollipops.
- Light your fire while you prep the pork belly.
- Insert the skewers evenly spaced apart and then slice into strips.
- We used sriracha as a binder, and we seasoned the pork belly with Char-Griller Rib Rub and Sweet & Spicy Rub.
- Smoke these lollipops for 3 hours at 250 degrees F.
- Once a nice bark develops, wrap these in a foil tray and add the teriyaki sauce, 1 stick of butter, honey, and brown sugar.
- Smoke for an additional 2 hours wrapped in the foil tray.
- Remove from the foil tray and garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, and more sriracha! Enjoy!!
- Place these on wire racks while smoking for easier handling!