Pork Belly Lollipops
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 5 Hrs
- 1 Pork Belly (Skinless)
- 2 Skewers
- 3 Sriracha
- 4 Char-Grillers Rib Rub and Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 5 Teriyaki Sauce
- 6 Honey
- 7 Butter (1 Stick)
- 8 Brown Sugar
- 9 Sesame Seeds
- 10 Green Onion
Who needs a fork and a knife for pork belly?! Not us! Stick your pork belly on a skewer and dig in with this recipe from Pitt Boys BBQ!
1. We will be using the Triple Play Smoker and using the side firebox to smoke these lollipops.
2. Light your fire while you prep the pork belly.
3. Insert the skewers evenly spaced apart and then slice into strips.
4. We used sriracha as a binder, and we seasoned the pork belly with Char-Griller Rib Rub and Sweet & Spicy Rub.
5. Smoke these lollipops for 3 hours at 250*F.
6. Once a nice bark develops, wrap these in a foil tray and add the teriyaki sauce, 1 stick of butter, honey, and brown sugar.
7. Smoke for an additional 2 hours wrapped in the foil tray.
8.Remove from the foil tray and garnish with sesame seeds, green onion, and more sriracha! Enjoy!!
- Place these on wire racks while smoking for easier handling!