Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 Lb. Shaved Ribeye
- 2 1 Whole Bell Pepper Thinly (Sliced)
- 3 Half Yellow Onion Thinly Sliced
- 4 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 5 4 Slices White American Cheese
- 6 2 French Rolls
- 7 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 8 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 9 1 Tsp Course Black Pepper
Philly Cheesesteaks Sandwiches are a delicious and fun meal to cook on your Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle. These sandwiches are a perfect meal for lunch or dinner!
- Thinly slice one large bell pepper and half of yellow onion. Place in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, kosher salt and course black pepper.
- Thinly slice one pound of ribeye steak. Place in mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil, kosher salt and course black pepper.
- Preheat one side of cook top to medium/high heat.
- Once preheated drop veggies down and cook until soft and move to side opposite of heat.
- Drop down meat on heated side of cook top and let cook. Once almost fully cooked, incorporate veggies and meat together until fully cooked and move to side opposite of heat and place provolone cheese on top.
- Split French rolls and spread with mayo to toast on cook top. Once toasted to your liking remove rolls from cook top.
- Shuffle meat veggies and melted provolone all together and separate into two piles and add American cheese on top.
- Once American cheese is melted, scoop up and place in rolls.
- Cut in half and enjoy!