Peruvian Style Chicken Legs with Aji Verde
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 Chicken Legs
- 2 Habanero Olive Oil
- 3 Tropical Sazon
- 4 Aji Verde: 3 heads of Cilantro (remove most of the stems), 0.5 oz. Mint, 5 Roasted Jalapenos, Zest from 3 Limes, 5 tbsp. Lime Juice, 1/2 cup Mayo, 6 Garlic Cloves, 1 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, 1 1/2 tsp. Salt, and 2 tbsp. Aji Amarillo Paste
Upgrade chicken night with this Peruvian Style Chicken Legs with Aji Verde recipe! You're going to want to put this sauce on everything!
- Set your grill up and set to 350.
- Rub chicken legs with Habanero Olive Oil as a binder.
- Season with Tropical Sazon.
- Place on the grill for 40-50 minutes or until 185 internal temperature is reached.
- For the Aji Verde, add the cilantro, mint, roasted jalapenos, lime zest, lime juice, mayo, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and Aji Amarillo paste together and blend until smooth.
- Bump your grill up to 425 and move the legs to the hotter area to get a little color and char.
- Pour the Aji Verde over the chicken legs and you're all set!