Meat Lovers Pizza
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 9 to 12 Min
- 1 Pre-made Pizza Dough
- 2 Pizza Sauce
- 3 Garlic Powder - 2 tsp
- 4 Shredded Mozzarella - 1 to 1.5 Cups
- 5 8 to 10 Slices of Pepperoni
- 6 1-2 Slices of Ham - Chopped
- 7 1/2 Cup Spicy Sausage - Browned
- 8 1/2 Cup Ground Beef - Browned
- 9 Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- 10 1/2 Cup Arugula
- 11 Olive Oil - 1 Tbs
- 12 Salt and Pepper to Taste
One pizza with all the meat, please.
This Meat Lover’s pizza packs on the flavor with ham, spicy sausage, ground beef, pepperoni, and two types of cheese. The optional arugula can take it over the top with its peppery bite. Cook this hot and fast on the AKORN for restaurant quality crust.
1. Allow pizza dough to come up to room temperature (about 8 hours)
Tip: Place Pizza Dough in a large plastic bag that seals for the best results.
2. Brown ground beef and spicy sausage. Set aside.
3. Preheat AKORN to 500-600 degrees Fahrenheit. Insert Smokin’ Stone. Place Pizza Stone on grates to heat.
4. Shape dough into pizza on a cutting board covered in semolina.
5. Add desired amount of pizza sauce and garlic powder.
6. Add ground beef and sausage to pizza. Add pepperoni and ham. Add mozzarella cheese.
7. Add parmesan cheese to taste.
8. Place pizza on pizza stone. Close lid and cook for 9 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese melted.
9. Remove from pizza stone and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
10. Toss arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper.
11. Top pizza with arugula if desired.