Marinated Grilled Chicken Legs
- 1 Chicken Legs: 12-14
- 2 Orange Juice: 4 cups
- 3 Soy Sauce: 1/2 cup
- 4 Oranges: 2 for squeezed
- 5 Sazon: to taste
- 6 Char-Griller Grills Lemon Pepper Seasoning: to taste
- 7 Char-Griller Grills Pan
Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ shares his classic Marinated Grilled Chicken Legs recipe. A proper 12-24 resting period during your marinade preparations is key to mastering this recipe.
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken in the Char-Griller Pan.
- Pour the orange juice, soy sauce, sazon, adobo and squeezed oranges in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Drip the marinade combination over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours for resting. Orange Akorn Jr. Grilling.
- Fire up your Char-Griller Grill Akorn Jr to temperature 300°-400°.
- Place the chicken legs in the Char-Griller Grills Akorn Jr. and sprinkle with lemon Pepper seasoning to taste.
- Grill to internal temperature 203°, takes about 30 minutes. Tip: remember to use your Char-Griller Grills folding probe to take the guess work out your cooking.
- Glaze the Ribs on the meat side and smoke for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the Akrorn Jr and enjoy them right off the grill!