Marinated Flat Iron Steak on the Flat Iron Portable Griddle
Prep Time: 40 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 16 Oz Flat Iron Steak
- 2 ¼ Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 5 1 Tbsp Char-Griller Steak Seasoning
Delicious grilled flat iron steak that you can cook anywhere!
- In a bowl, combine Worcestershire, vinegar, mustard, and Char-Griller Steak seasoning.
- In a gallon-sized plastic bag, pour marinade over flat iron steaks. Be sure to coat entirely. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes. Remove steaks and discard the marinade.
- Preheat your Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle to high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Cook to medium rare (130°f) for best results. About 12-14 minutes, turning once at the halfway point. Use a meat thermometer to ensure proper doneness.
- Remove steaks and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain and enjoy!