Lemon Pepper Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 12 Pounds of Wings/ 34 Wings
- 2 6 Tbs Sugar
- 3 1/2 Cup of Black Pepper
- 4 6 Tbs of Kosher Salt
- 5 2 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 6 2 Tsp Thyme
- 7 2 Tbs Garlic Paste
- 8 1 Cup of Water
- 9 LEMON PEELS (OR LEMON ZEST)
- 10 Char-Griller Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 11 Half a stick of Butter.
Lemon pepper is a classic seasoning used among wing lovers. This Lemon Pepper Wings recipe is an easy fan-favorite! The only question to ask is, are you going after a drum or a flat after these are done?
- Wash the wings in the wet soak,
- Take them out and sprinkle olive oil and dry rub on wings then place them on the grill until cooked and crispy.
- In a pot or skillet add some lemon pepper (Not too much is needed) and butter and let it melt.
- Drizzle melted butter onto wings.
- Shake and serve.